Home: Products: Plugins: Gossamer Links Plugins: Paid Plugins: 3.x Version: Category_Adverts
This plugin allows you to place text adverts on any of your category pages. It lets you target any category, with as many adverts as you want. A simple tag can be entered into your category.html template, and each time someone calls the plugin via either a build, or dynamic mode, it will generate an advert for that category.
Ability now to target keywords from searches, as well as showing multiple adverts on pages, without fear of the adverts repeating. Admin area includes functions to add/delete/edit adverts, and also view all listed adverts. Click tracking and exposures are also available.
This new version has had a lot of template changes made (to make it work with GLinks 3.0.4+), although it will still run ok on prior version of Links SQL, the templates will need to be "back worked", to suite you design - as they are currently design to work out of the box with the "luna" template set.
- Allows you to do a similar thing to Google AdWords.
- Keyword targeting in search results.
- Codes to stop same advert being shown more than once on the same page.
- Register hits/exposures for each link.
- User login area, so they can view their advert statistics.
- Can target to *any* category you want.
- Has a 'default' advert, which will be shown if no other adverts are available in that category, or search query.
- More, but I can't think of them at the moment :p
- Admin feature for resetting the stats (hits and impressions) *new*