Home: Products: Plugins: Gossamer Links Plugins: Paid Plugins: 3.x Version: Thumb_Images_GD
This Plugin will automatically create thumbnail images of any .png, .jpg or .gif file submitted via add.cgi, or added/modified via the admin panel. Includes features such as: ability to choose thumbnailing size (percentage or pixel size), regeneration of *all* thumnails (great if you have changed the thumnail size, and need all the other images re-generated), and more. For those of you using images in your reviews (or wanting to), you can now auto-thumbnail review images too!
Version 1.2 - now has support for foreign charachters in the file names.
- Gossamer Links 3.0.0+
- GD Perl module (and GD::Image)
- Image::Resize Perl module
- File::Copy Perl Module
- Image::Size Perl Module
- User side thumbnailing (add and modify)
- Admin side thumbmailing (add and modify)
- Option to choose either a size to thumbnail the image (i.e 50% of original, or 100x100 pixels)
- Option to add borders to the thumbnailed images.
- Ability to choose if the original images are overwritten, or a small-xxx.gif file is written (i.e a small version of the image).
- Grabs the height/width of the images (only works if you are thumbnailing just the one image per link).
- Parts of the plugin have been rewritten, so its down from over 1500 lines, to about 800. Speed performance also seems to be a lot faster :)
- Ability to thumbnail CATEGORY images too!
- Shell (telnet/SSH) based Perl script, which can also be run via crontab, to ensure the most up-to-date versions of your images.
- You can now specify different dimensions for each image field. I.e: Image1:50x50,Image2:100x100
- Thumbnailing of "Review" images too.
- ...and more!